Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Is Why...

the internet is dangerous. Because I don't even have to step out of my house to start lusting for things. I can window shop in the comfort of my own home.


This little dress is from Old Navy, and although Old Navy dressess are cut somewhat oddly (I am incredibly pear shaped) and don't usually look flattering on me, I am seriously loving the fresh print of this dress. And at $29.50, the price is definitely do-able.



This Gap cardigan is ridiculously priced at $49.50 (for me! If you can afford it yay for you!), but the nautical stripes and the ruffle down the front are deliciously charming.
And the cardigan would look great with these shorts from Old Navy.I already have a pair of these shorts in gray, and what can I say? For $19.50, they're just the right short short AND they're flattering, which is almost an oxymoron.

I stumbled onto this sweet treat when I was looking for a picture of the Marc Jacobs aviators I bought during a moment of seriously trendy fashion-itis. It is the PERFECT shade of purple. Sadly, at $168, it is nowhere near the budget. I have spent three days trying to figure out how I can pay my bills and get this bag, but to no avail. And, since my birthday is long past, I can't even claim that as an excuse. Oh, but I love it.Finally, I think these ballet flats from Old Navy are adorable. I have tons of flats, a rainbow of flats if you will, but these have a really spring-y vibe that I'm totally digging. Of course, you have to be careful with flats from Old Navy. Usually the toe is super rounded, which can make your feet look like those of a platypus, and sometimes, the low cost is far out weighed by the huge discomfort in wearing said shoes.

1 comments:

Lesli said...

everything cute, cute, cute...especially the dress!