Friday, January 2, 2009

Crack is Whack, And Other Quotes From My Beloved

A little back story: At night, I usually sleep in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. My body temperature at night is a raging inferno, at least according to J. But last night, I slept in a t-shirt and my undies -laundry is way overdue. Anyway, that's what I was wearing while I was taking down the tree and generally moving the Christmas mess (empty boxes, wrapping paper, wreaths, lights, etc.) from one room in the house to another.

I was sweeping when J laid this little sparkler on me.

J: That's a nice (butt) crack you got there.

I giggle and continue to sweep the floor.

J: (At the top of his lungs) I LOVE crack!

LMAO. I'd like to attribute this funny exchange to all the medicine J's super high on, but I know he would've said it regardless.

0 comments: