Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confessions of a Rambling Mind....

1. Bitch, is getting FAT. I am not weighing myself until Monday. And then the shizz will start for reals. My birthday is in two days. Who am I kidding? I'm going to be eating cake. And lots of it.


2. The bikini obssession has gone too far when J (J! Who never comments about my shopping!) tells me I don't need any more bathing suits. I'm sorry Victoria's Secret. Until next time.

3. Speaking of Victoria's Secret, this little cute set I ordered did not make my boobs look like this, it made my boobs look like this. And my boobs are teeny. A cup. B cup when I'm heavier. But I loved the panties. So only the bra, poorly made and completely unflattering (fb you were soooo right!) will make the trip back to Ohio.

4. And I ordered this dress, and then when it arrived, I realized that I already had a similar dress, but without the sleeves. Too similar to keep. Boo! Hiss!

5. Only one more day of work and then my birthday weekend begins! 33. Just like Jesus.

6. I read Breaking Dawn, and as a harcore Twilight fan, eh. Not so much.
7. Don't you hate it when you go to the mall, and something catches your eye, but you don't try it on, and then you spend days thinking about it and planning your outfits around it, and then you go back to the store to try on said items, and they are, eh, but you consider getting a second opinion, but the store does not allow returns, and you didn't like it THAT much, but then again, you were wearing a cami and not a bra, so really how could you know for sure? Ugh.

8. And I still want these shoes, and I sometimes whisper to myself, maybe, maybe for my birthday, but I refuse, I REFUSE SHOES! Stop calling me! It would never work! The flats win -they ALWAYS win.
10. Resolutions? Well, I guess to break them, you have to actually start them. So, I guess I'm doing pretty well. Can't lose if you don't start. Or, um something like that.

1 comments:

christina said...

eat lots of cake! its your birthday.

sad face about that set - the bra was super cute. i forgot about that unfortunate choice of dress drew wore.

breaking dawn :( :( i had such high hopes. i ran out the day it came out, sat home and read it all day, and passed it off to my mom with the ultimate sad face. wtf! reneesme? i dont know. i can't even go there, i'm still upset.

ps. i went to the mall tonight for a new blowdryer. did i get it? no. but i managed to walk out with 6 bags in my hand.