Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confessions of a Rambling Mind

1. Somedays I feel like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons. My throat actually hurts from all the talking I do. And I'm talking, but no one is listening. I feel like, Hello? Is this thing on? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? When I get home, I am physically and emotionally exhausted. Pooped. Majorly pooped.

2. Today I got a manicure and pedicure. Deliciousness. The only kvetch? I forgot how light Essie's Sugar Daddy is. Boo. My hands just look really polished. But my toes! Oh, my toes are a beautiful, shiny red! So fancy! I love pretty hands and feet.

3. But here are some of my mani/pedi pet peeves: 1. French Manicures -tacky, spectackiness, esp. on feet. Why do you want your toes to look like tiny fingers on your feet? Why? 2. Long toenails, ugh, I think I threw up in my mouth a little 3. Obnoxious colors. Neon? Really? Really?

4. I love unplanned shopping trips to Marshall's! You can find so much stuff when you go without a purpose! Like the cutest bathing suit! For only $16.99! Steal!

5. But seriously, I don't need any more bathing suits. I'm thinking a good plan of action would be to not buy any more suits until I actually go to the pool or beach.

6. I also tried on a pair of jeans. Size 7 and they were too big! Oops, not really. I looked at the tag and the jeans were really a size 30.

7. Jessica Simpson. Oh, honey. It's time to stop fooling yourself. Look, I've put on a couple of pounds, too, for shizzle. But, no. No, my love. You look fat. And if you're a size 2, so am I.8. Oh. My. Word. I have this super push-up bra that I bought from Victoria's Secret. And. I. LOVE. It. It pushes my boobs way up! It even makes my boobs jiggle when I walk. I have jiggly boobs! Me! An A cup! It's like a miracle!

9. Running? I love you, but you are seriously kicking my ass. I guess it's only fair after being immobile for such a long time. But it's still good to be back.

10. Is it Friday, yet?

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I think she looks a bit better being so curvy. Maybe not in that particular outfit but...

Oh and pedicures? I am in love with them. Got one for the first time in 25 years and my FEET ARE SMOOTH!

I'm addicted. It'll become a 3 month thing for me now.

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."