Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smart Cookie Feeling No Bueno

This is what I feel like. Everyday. Lately

Hi. C'est moi. I don't really like to blog about sad-face stuff. And if I do, I try to keep it light. Like,

J hurt his back and can't work for two weeks? Well, he's gonna be my bitch
and work on his back, if you know what I mean.

Anyhoodle, lately, I've been exhausted. I find this a little troubling. All I do is go to work. And my job as an elementary teacher is relatively easy. I mean, it's stressful, don't get me wrong, but I only work from 8 - 3:30, and it's not manual labor or brain surgery. But my body feels as if it's been run over by a mack truck. My back, my shoulders, and my neck are achy, breaky. I'm just not feeling good. At all.

And I'm not really tired. Even though I should be because I'm not sleeping because my body is so achy that all I do is toss and turn. I just feel physically beat down. I can't even fathom how I used to work out 4-5 days a week, because really? My body feels so broke down I just want to cry. Because it hurts.

*Deep sigh.

K. Done complaining for now. On a happier note, how cute are these skirts?


1 comments:

christina said...

:( im sorry you are feeling that way. you know i can relate.

those skirts are cute. where are they from?