Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Because I'm a Dork...

with a capital D. OMG, I lurve this movie. I even broke the law and managed, through some highly illegal connections to get a bootleg copy. I KNOW! SO NOT LIKE ME AT ALL! Oh, my friends, but after watching it in the theater, I HAD TO HAVE IT. Honestly, the movie is not that great. But. But I love my new boyfriend. Gosh, I love him so much I almost feel like a pedophile (even though he's like 20, it's so lame of me, but I checked).

This is SO one of my favorite scenes! And I've watched the movie twice already. It's not awesome quality, but whatev, I'll buy a copy when it comes out on sale, which is March 21st.



And if you go here, you can read a draft of Midnight Sun -Twilight from Edward's perspective. I read it on Monday, and even though it's a bit repetetive, I love the character of Edward. Deep sigh.

It's sad, right? It's not normal, yes? Oh. My.Word. Have I crossed the line? Am I one of those pathetic people. Hmmmmm... I kinda don't care.

0 comments: