Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Really?

So I'm on polyvore, trying to make a cute set to post to the blog for an entry I'm writing, and I can't get the stupid thing to publish, when I accidentally stumble on to an e-mail I received. Exciting, right? Maybe it's from a fan. Someone who loved my two previous sets so much, she just had to write me a little note of adoration.

No.

It's this e-mail:
smartcookie♥ wrote 16 days ago Reply Block smartcookie♥ View conversation (1)
hi its SMARTCOOKIE can u plz change your name cuz its the SAME as mine!! i dont wanna be mean but i like to be different and i dont like when people TAKE my ideas or NAMES!!!!

Oh, hell to the no!

That's like me being pissed with Claudia Schiffer for taking my name. Um, yes, Claudia? Can you please change your name because it's the same as mine. What? Huh? No.

So I wrote back:
How do you know that you didn't take MY idea or name? I'm not going to change my name, but you can change your name, since you like to be different.

Stupid grammatically challenged teenybopper. She can go suck it for all I care.

6 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

Uh, WTF?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Drama, drama. I think there's only one smart cookie!

christina said...

you tell 'em where its at.

MJW said...

This is great! I loved your response. She's apparently not too smart :)

Lesli said...

I would have to tell her that is the way the cookie crumbles. Ha!!

Andie said...

ha. I CAN NOT STAND when people type emails in retarded text language. It annoys the crap out of me.

I would have told her that maybe if she knew proper grammar I would consider sharing it with her. LOL