Saturday, June 13, 2009

J-isms

After our pool time, we got all clean and fancy and went to the movies to watch The Hangover, which was fucking awesome. I know, I said it. I never swear, but it was.

As an aside, Bradley Cooper is my new boyfriend. This is one tasty piece of man meat.



Anyhoodle, back to the story. This preview was shown before the movie started:



To which J said (just keep in mind that I am reproductively challenged),

"Hmmmm. And that's why we're not going to adopt."
Which was pretty hilarious and exactly what I was thinking.
Now don't leave me any comments waxing poetic about adoption. J and I have discussed it, and we really will consider it more seriously once I get my lady business cleaned up. So there.


Deep sigh. I love that boy something awful.

1 comments:

Andie said...

Bradley Cooper is cute.. have you ever seen the show Alias? he was kind of nerdy on that show. LOL

but then I just saw him on "he's just not that into you" last night and I thought he was a douchebag in that movie.