Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tag, You're It

From the super sweet Angela Darling, who always leaves a thoughtful comment (I really look forward to those!) to my posts. And since it's all about me (obviously), I lurve her.

Share six unimportant things that make you happy:

1. Trying on shoes. I prefer trying on new shoes (like at the store), but I have so many pairs of lovelies that don't often get to see the light of day. I like putting them on and admiring my stems a la Cher.

2. Toffee bars. J and I got hooked on Symphony toffee bars. The bars (the big ones, anyway) have like, 1,000 calories. Delicious. Will I ever be skinny again? Never, apparently.

3. Reality tv. Bravo, what would I do without you? Die. Probably.

4. Twilight, the movie. Was it the best movie? No, not really. But I love watching it, especially the kissing scene. I could watch it over and over and over, and I do.

5. J's funny comments. Like this:

SC: Bub, we have like no money until next week because of the way our pay cycles fall this month. The drycleaning bill was $48! What are we going to do?
J: Well, at least it wasn't $1300.
SC: $1300? What are you talking about it? Why would our drycleaning bill be even close to $1300?
J: That's what you said.
SC: That's what I said? What are you talking about?
J: Don't you remember? On Saturday you said, "I'm taking so much stuff, it'll probably cost $1300. Or our first born child. Whatever comes first."
SC: Oh. That's pretty funny.
J: I thought so.

6. Sunshine. Nothing better than a sunny day without a cloud in the sky.

Technically, I've gotta tag some of y'all, but I'd rather not. If you've got the time, and you're so inclined -do it. It's super fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love trying on shoes. I love shoes in general. It's like the quote from some movie about them- shoes always fit. You gain weight, you go through crap in your life, but shoes are always there. They never change and they always fit.