Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who Has Two Thumbs & Loves Me?

My mama. That's who.

Okay. So you may remember that I mentioned that I wanted to buy these chairs for our patio.
However, I've been on a saving kick (I can't save much, but I'm really working on squirreling it away), and I was dreading having to spend over $300 to buy these loungers.

Imagine my surprise when my mama called and asked if I wanted her old loungers. They're a little beat up and a little rusty, but guess what? They be FREE! And with a little bit of elbow grease and a couple of dollars, they can look better than new.
I'm thinking of spray painting them hot pink. Crazily delicious. I'll post some pics when I'm done with the fabulosity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color! Can't wait to see them!