Sunday, May 3, 2009

Head to Toe

Ignore my devil eyes. And that guy's big, fat head. Just focus on me. And check out my outfit. This is the only full length picture I have of my outfit. If you look closely, you can see my purple pumps. So delicious, no? Can you make out the brooch on my left side? Probably not, huh?

This is me coming down from the altar. I'd just read the traditional wedding reading, a letter from Paul to the Corinthians about love... in Spanish! I was so nervous, my voice got a little wobbly. But I did it.
Holla' at your girl!

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That dress, the shape, colour and the mix with the purple pumps is GORGEOUS :)

Classy with an edge

christina said...

you look like a model

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can we get a close up pf those pumps. I love shoes!