Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pink is My Signature Color

It's not really my signature color. I mean, I like pink, but I don't look that great in it. My colors are blues, greens, and yellows, especially if I'm all tan and glowy (which I know is bad but I really love).

Lately I've been gravitating toward coral, but with my coloring it's not as flattering as the other colors. Last summer I bought a coral dress at Forever 21. It came in green as well, but J like the coral color better.

But there's a huge difference between liking a color and looking good in a color. So even though I still like that dress, I'm hyper aware that the green would've been a better choice.

Anyhoodle, what's your signature color?

4 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

Ironically, coral! LOL
Two of my favorite tops are that color, and I always get bunches of compliments when I wear them.


(word verification: colaral...pretty close to coral. Heh.)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Sapphire blue, Green-y Teal and this kind of Dove Grey..

The 2 colours I don't wear much of are orange and yellow, and I'd like to wear more yellow at least..

I would like to get more purple in my wardrobe too, but I'm working on it.

Lesli said...

My signature color really is pink! And I do wear a lot of black. I think I look good in lavender. I look horrible in army green, mustard, any muddy color washes me out & besides who wants to wear muddy colors!

Andie said...

Hmmm my favorite color is cobalt blue. I love to wear it, but honestly, I'm not sure that I look good in that color.

I am ALWAYS wearing green or teal, though. Like, people think my favorite color is green because I wear it so much. I think it's because I have red hair and I know it goes with green. Plus, I do like green!

and funny tidbit of info- Steel Magnolias was filmed in the town where I went to college! I had a friend that lived in the apartment behind Truvy's house (in the movie, the one where her son lived) and I also rolled down the hill many times where they did the easter egg hunt!

(i sense a blog post coming)

but anyway... fun fact. :)