Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This Is What Happens When I Make a Budget

Oh? That's not what it's used for? Hmmmmm.


J and I have discussed our finances and have made a budget. This is how much money I spent today:

Co-pay: $35

Gas: $40

Lunch: $5-my grandfather gave me $5, but I left it in the car. Stupid girl. But I do have the $5 so I don't know if I should include it. Whatever. I had to run it through my debit card so I'll list it.

Oh, and as an aside, I bought a mango tropichiller from Pollo Tropical (my grandfather was buying), and in my new frugal state of mind, I was like, WTF? Three Dollars! THREE DOLLARS! That's how I know this budget thing is going to stick. Because before I would've been like, three dollars? That's nothing! I'm going to burn three dollars right now! And it didn't even TASTE like mango!

Crazy Pills (Plus cookies, plus cooking oil, plus two cans of tuna): $50
_______________________________________________

GRAND TOTAL: $130

Deep sigh.

Baby steps, cookies. Baby steps.

0 comments: