Thursday, July 16, 2009

Confessions of a Drama Queen

Cookies, please forgive me for terrifying you with my last post. My intention was not to strike fear in your ever-loving hearts that I was slowly wasting away with only a caramel apple empanada to fill my starving, distended belly. :)

We are just on a budget. And we are sticking to it come hell or highwater. And the way J's paychecks fall this month just make the beginning of the month more challenging. Plus, stupid cookie over here decided to pay some bills early and miscalculated the amount of smackaroonies we would need to have this week. Yes, I do teach the future of America.

But we get paid tomorrow, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Thanks for the love.

xoxo

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Gotta do what you gotta do :)

Mm.. cookies...

Andie said...

Glad to hear it! now go get something good for dinner! ;)

Erika said...

I just happened upon your blog, I love it!:-) My financial life parallels yours very closely right now, yikes! Payed my bills a little too early this week, no mula...oh well...until next paycheck! hee hee!