Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Ramblings

  • I'm starving. Funny, because my crazy pills have curtailed my appetite, so I only eat when I can feel my guts eating themselves out.
  • Consequently, even though my ass is expanding, I am losing a teeny bit of weight. 2.5 pounds to be exact.
  • The love of my life is driving me crazy with his laissez-fair, Bob Marley-ish, everything is going to be alright attitude. I need him to put on his big boy pants and help me a little more.
  • My teeny scar is right where the elastic from my panty hits, and it itches. Yeah, try to scratch it without looking like a perve.
  • I'm soooooo tired. I got a part-time job answering phones from 11.30-12.30 at night, and even though it's a piece of cake and it pays $30/night, I get home around one in the manana.
  • I want to buy myself some leggings at Forever 21 and the boyfriend blazer featured on Budget Babe.
  • But I won't because I'm trying to reign it in.
  • Unless I lose my mind, and let me tell you I'm seriously on the verge.
  • But let's hope it doesn't come to that.
  • Tomorrow, hopefully sunny day by the pool.

The End.

1 comments:

Andie said...

I have got the worst case of the munchies ever.

Chin up, things will be ok, cookie!

Look on the bright side- It's FRIDAY!