Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fabulously Broke

Minus the fabulous.

This is how empty my refrigerator is, I am actually giving the dogs frosted flakes (the generic brand from J's company) as treats (OMG and they LOVE it, they've scratched my legs, jumping and clawing at the bag)and as incentive to get into their cages because I ran out of treats and have $1 to my name until tomorrow. I actually had $2, but last night I got the late night munchies and went to Taco Bell at 12:15 a.m. to get a caramel apple empanada, which I ate while driving back to the house.

We have been eating everything in our cupboards, and I have been taking food from my mom's house, with her permission of course.

I'm so glad tomorrow is payday.

1 comments:

Andie said...

I had those days a LOT when I first graduated from college and moved into my own apartment.

Now I've created a "slush pad" in my checking account to fall back on for this sort of stuff. I hear ya sister!

BTW- our dog loves baby carrots for dog treats. Most dogs do, actually. Low fat and crunchy, like biscuits. and it helps their little eyes. :)