Friday, July 24, 2009

Random-ity Rambles

Today was the first day I ventured out since my surgery on Tuesday.

I only went to Forever 21. I hadn't been to the mall in three weeks. We've been on a pretty strict budget, but I gave myself permission to buy myself a post-op present. So I bought myself this:
I had seen it a couple of months ago, but they'd only had it in a large. Boo. Hoo. So I was super happy when I found it today. It fits really cute. Love. Love. Love.

I also loved this dress, but it was so short. Too short. Like, don't even breathe too deeply because people are going to see your panties when you make the slightest motion. Too bad for me, but really good for our budget.


I love this website. I would wear almost every dress on this site.
How cute is this? I would totally wear it. At $69.99, it's too pricey for me, but I love the fact that you can dress it up or down.

I came up with this idea two years ago when my nana was in the hospital, and everyone laughed. My mamacita told me it would be too messy. But look! Someone's making money!

This morning, I was flipping through the Bible, and I randomly stumbled upon these stories. I read this Bible story and this one. What is God trying to tell me? Financial security and a baby. I believe it and I receive it. :)

I'm almost scared to say it because the pessimist in me is worried about the other shoe dropping, but lately I've been feeling happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Thank you, Jesus.

0 comments: