Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Miami Social = WTF Am I Doing With My Life

Oh. My. Word.

So Bravo has this new program called Miami Social, which started tonight. Critics panned it so I watched it without any expectations, but. It. Is. Awesome.

The only downside? I live in Miami, and my life is not one gazillionth as flashy, fascinating, exciting, or as anything as this.

Here is a sample of a day in the life of Smart Cookie:
Today I went to work, came home, took a nap, ate a slice of toast with peanut butter (not because I'm starving myself, I inhaled a huge piece of cake at my mom's house), and watched TV.

That's it.

I didn't do lunch. I didn't work out. I didn't go to the spa. I didn't go out to a fancy hotel for drinks. I didn't do nothing but live my suburban life. Nothing.
Deep sigh.

2 comments:

Andie said...

you are too cute. My husband is going to Miami in October for the Saints vs. Dolphins game and he is so excited.

After watching Burn Notice and Dexter, it makes me want to come down there. Perhaps someday!

And trust me when I say that something I've learned over the years- the grass is ALWAYS greener. I promise you that those people probably don't have someone amazing in their life like you do and they are trying to fill a void. ;)

Anonymous said...

I swear cookie, you and I are from the same mold! I just blogged about bravo. I just saw this show this afternoon and it sucked me right into it. As for Miami life, you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place:)I'd like to go there sometime.