Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wishful Thinking

I'm stuck filling in for my mom at the office, and since it's SO SLOW, I'm doing beaucoup online window shopping. I'd love to have the discipline and the willpower to save for these:

Deliciously impractical. A pop of color that will set you back $685. Oh, but they are precious.

Like a magpie, I'm attracted to all things shiny, $695


I heart this happy color. For $735 it would definitely add sass to any outfit. Hell, for that much money it BETTER add sass. The most practical and "budget" friendly, $595. These are the shoes I imagine myself wearing in my new, non-existent job.
But since I would rather satisfy shopping urges immediately, rather than wait (Hello, Macy's shoe department and Forever 21), and since we are so po' we can't even afford the or in poor, I'm thinking it may be a while (as in years) before any of these lovelies find their way into my closet. BUT, January is the time for resolutions, so I just may be adding a new resolution. I mean if I save $11- $15/week I could have a delicious new present under my 2009 Christmas tree. It'll definitely be an exercise in self-control, and that's a good thing, right? Right?

1 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

Right!

Though I would never spend that much on a pair of shoes, they are all very, very lovely. I could see you rocking all 4!