Friday, December 12, 2008

10 Random & Honest Things About Moi

1. I don't believe people who tell me I look too thin (they don't tell me that now, but they did earlier in the year) because I secretly think they want me to be fat.
2. When I'm stressed or anxious I don't sleep and suffer from seemingly random bouts of insomnia (like last night) where my body is crying for sleep but my mind is racing, racing, racing.
3. I usually feel like a cutie patootie, but lately I've been feeling hideous. My skin is oily and broken out, my hair is too long and needs shape and never looks right unless I spend forever on it, and I just don't like what I see in the mirror.
4. I got my eyebrows done last week and -woah! What a difference. But of course, the lady had to tell my how hideous my eyebrows were(I hadn't had them done in about four years) and how especially wonky my left eyebrow was.
5. I would love to have the type of life where I could wear sexy heels every day, but I did it for 12 hours yesterday, and I would have to invest in some serious physical therapy.
6. I am a Miami girl through and through. I love the weather here, and I'm actually quite peeved that it's chilly tonight.
7. Since I'm prone to depression, I don't watch the news or Lifetime movies because it puts me in a difficult place emotionally. I know, I know, way too sensitive.
8. My dream job would involve fashion in some way. I sometimes think I'd like to be a personal shopper.
9. My dog Snoopy sleeps in the bed with me every night.
10. I love it when J calls me princess, or pretty girl, or petunia. I love it. No, really. I love it.

0 comments: