Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Weeks From This Friday....

will be my birthday! I will be 33 friggin' years FABULOUS. And since I'm stuck at work, I have been scouring the internet for a good birthday present pour moi. I have my eye on this:
As someone who struggles with her skin - oily, ginormous pores, blackheads, and the more than occasional breakout, this thingamajiggy has gotten really amazing reviews and has stolen a little piece of my heart. And, since I usually collect about $150 on my birthday from relatives, I think J will totally agree to put in the difference.
P.S. I am aware that all this free time is making me crave more and more outrageous things. Thank the baby Jesus that tomorrow is Christmas Eve so that I can reflect on the real meaning of CHRISTmas and be happy for everything I have, and ironically enough but also very true, everything I don't.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I'm curious about that thing. I am always looking to even out my skin tone and make it better but then I don't want to try out 50 products and end up with stuff I don't even use half the time..

Anyway, thanks for favouriting me!! *heart* Will add you to my reader :D

christina said...

omg! the clarisonic is totally on my list too. one of the radio shows i listen to, the hosts SWEAR by it. i need it in my life.