Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hmmm....

I just found this new blog, and I love it! It's everything I love in a style that's just so me. I just wish I had the life and the weather to wear some of these outfits. It's totally inspired me to make more of an effort with my wardrobe. Today, I even wore a really pretty ombre scarf with my ensemble
So, let's take a look-y loo at these shoes that are on my current drool list:


Could I make them work? They come in black as well, but I think the black may be too harsh -even though Maegan wears very similar shoes quite awesomely. Anyway, I'm envisioning myself wearing them with this skirt, which I bought today in a deep, eggplant-y purple, with a white tank, and some long necklaces. The skirt has a higher waist, which I'm really digging, and it's actually a smidge shorter than it looks in the picture.

The only reason I didn't buy the shoes is because I figured the only time I would actually wear them would be when I wanted to look cute on a shopping trip (and I'm really not the girl that wears heels to the mall -um, I kinda make fun of some of those girls) or at a family get together (my life is not very exciting -please don't pity me) and I didn't want them to die of sadnes in my closet with all the other shoes who do not get to parade around outside.

Deep sigh. Sometimes I just wish....

0 comments: