Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Why the hell not? That's why it's called a WISH list.
A trip to Paris. I studied abroad one summer, and it always makes me happy to think about it. I was single then, so even though I have all kinds of yummy memories -I wasn't a nun back then, I would love to share it with J.
My ipod dock is kaput. It's no big because I can charge my ipod with my computer, but I miss being able to play songs while I putter around my chez.
I want to be a big girl and wear big girl panties. Panties without sayings on them, like the ones I'm currently sporting which say, "My dog is cuter than yours. " Oh, and I'd like that flat belly, too.
J bought me my current hair dryer a couple of Christmases ago. It was a total surprise and he did an awesome job picking it out, but it's no longer drying my hair as quickly as it used to. I love this Tourmaline T3. It's professional, bitch!

I love this perfume. It's Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works. My nose is super sensitive, and although there are lots of perfumes I love, there are only two perfumes I can actually wear -this one, and Estee Lauder's Pure White Linen. I love this Michael Kors watch. It's big and chunky and looks way more expensive than it is. Don't get me wrong, it's expensive, just not Cartier expensive, or um, Seiko expensive.

I love this poster so much. That's all I can say about it. I love it. Muchos.

Babies. Aren't these babies delicious? My gosh I just want to get them and smooch all over them. Please make sure to poke holes in the box so that they can breathe. One would be fine, but two would be divine.

But I don't want to be all kinds of selfish. I wish for a TV for Mr. Smart Cookie. Last year I promised him that this would be his year. But poop happens, no? So maybe next year. Don't worry lovey, I haven't forgotten.
And last, but certainly not least, I would give big, huge, ginormous checks to my friends who are in the same boat. I'm thinking about you, always. :)

A girl can dream, right? So let's play and pretend. What's on your wish list?

1 comments:

christina said...

love your list! since my dad is internet challenged, i can say it here without him knowing - went xmas shopping yesterday and bought him a michael kors watch! it is beautiful and i loved the watches he has for women.