Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today I was....

  • posting some Halloween pics online. I was so worried that my costume was too sexy, but after attending a party overrun by slutty devils and angels and four girls in underwear (maybe not underwear, but underwear-ish), fishnets, crop tops, and hooker heels, I realized I had nothing to worry about.

  • signing up for National Novel Writing Month @ nanowrimo.org. I haven't started yet, but what do I have to lose?

  • using mint.com to track my finances. Horrifying, but a good eye opener. No more pissing my smackaroonies away willy-nilly. And, it's FREE!

  • super excited about Daylight Savings Time. Yay! An extra hour! What a luxury!

  • planning to go vote at the public library tomorrow. I've heard that some people have waited over two hours to vote, so I'm taking a good book. The irony of taking a book to the library is not lost on me.

  • downloading some songs from itunes. Love that Krazy by Pitbull.








0 comments: