Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Ramblings

Today I was:

  • done with school! At least for one whole week! Sayonara suckers! I'm giddy with all the possibilities!


  • excited to see Clinton Kelly for the third time! Stalker, much? I already have my outfit planned, and I'm even happier because I get to go with an old friend I haven't seen in years. Yay!


  • super pms-y. If I could have NACHOS, my food of choice on IV, I soooo would. Yo quiero Taco Bell. No joke. Yo quiero Taco Bell.
  • thinking about a distant, maybe, future job opportunity. I have a friend who's a Mr. Big Shot at a pharmaceutical company and he's willing to put me through boot camp so that if a job were to come up, I'd be ready.

  • planning my new wardrobe for my non-existent job. I'm thinking classy shift dresses in neutral colors. I LOVE this look. I'm already compiling a wish list. So like me. The first thing I think about is the clothes. :)

  • dreading writing my Novemberlutions update for tomorrow. Three Words. Off the wagon. I can't even see the wagon. That's how far I've fallen off.

  • dreading going for a run, but with all the nachos, I have no choice.

1 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

#1 lucky you!

#2 Had a great time, my friend!

#3 That's what we should have had for lunch.

#4 Go for it, I say. Lo que pasa, conviene.

#5 Very nice. Let me know if you want company when you go shopping.

#6 Novemberlutions are not up yet...are you slacking, young lady??

xoxo