Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I Lurve, November

Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. EVER. Hydrangeas. So beautiful. They were THE flowers in my wedding. I just wish they grew here.It's Britney, bitches. Don't call it a comeback! I have a small girl crush on Ms. Spears.
I'm so happy she's in her right mind again. Most of the shoes of my closet are from here. Sassy & affordable. What Not to Wear. Even episodes I've already watched.
I want to be BFF with Stacy and Clinton.
This blog. Always new ideas to get out of my noodle.
And other blogs. There's always something new to read.
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
Victoria's Secret swimwear. Super cute, easy mix & match, and I live in Miami, suckers!
Beach weather almost all year round!
My cuddle buddy, Snoopy.
Vacation.
Without it, I wouldn't be sitting here writing about a few of my favorite things.

2 comments:

christina said...

love britney! the new cd leaked and i LOVE it. i cant deny my love for her. thanksgiving is yummy but i dont know if its my favorite holiday...and hydrangeas! MY FAVORITE! so beautiful.

Unknown said...

OOHHH