Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Horror!



Today I'm having an ugly day. Not just an ugly day, but a "Look away, I'm hideous!" day. My first clue that I looked like I got beat with the ugly stick was when I saw myself in the mirror this afternoon. Quel surprise! My hair looked stringy (I blow-dried it last night!), my face was pale (I put blush on every day!), and my eyes looked as if I hadn't slept in days (I've been sleeping better than ever!). Then, when I went to the gym, I checked myself out again, and I looked WORSE. As if that was even possible! Ugh. Halloween should've been TODAY!

It's so bad that I've been looking at old photos of myself to double-check whether or not I look like this on a regular basis or if I'm just in denial over my hideousness. And even though I am not photogenic, or maybe photogenic is code for "you're not as cute as you think you are", I definitely don't look anywhere near as monster-ific as I do today.

So, what to do, what to do? I think I'll just go up to the tower, ring the bell, and hope that tonight my fairy godmother sprinkles me with some pretty dust. Hell, I'll settle for some not so bad dust at this point!

1 comments:

princessC said...

I love this blog! I think you are brilliant and beautiful. I'm glad to have finally found it! I need to see those 1000 words on that novel! I thought this was a collaboration?