Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Totally Not Gonna,

but if I could, I might....


I love this sweet, spring-y bra and panty set from Forever 21.

Now, y'all know that I can't buy myself this lovely set, BUT, but YOU could. And you could tell me all about it. And you could send me a picture!
Ooooh. It just got weird, no?
Maybe ixnay on the whole picture idea.


And this bag? Seriously? The most perfectest shade of purple/fuchsia. It's from Dillards, which, eh, is not my most favorite (read I never step foot in there) store. But I saw a picture of it in Shape or Self, I can't really remember, and I just lurved it. At $149, it's relatively reasonably priced. For anyone who's not me, duh.

Now, if it were not against Lent and if it were $30, I'd totally get it. Ha! So not going to happen, right? Wouldn't it be great if we could name our own price? Gosh, I swear, Forever 21 has totally ruined me for buying anything over $30.

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I JUST spent $150 on a sexy new bag. So.. really? :)

LOL I can't say