Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Can't WAIT For It to Be....

OVER!

Hot damn, Lent is long. I'm worried that when it ends (which by the way, is longer than 40 days!), I'm totally going to binge. Here are some of the things I'm seriously loving.

I love this Gap outfit. I especially love the white jeans. Personally, white jeans pose a little bit of a problem. The biggest issue I have is that they can make the slimmest people look chunky. And since I have been on an eating binge for the last two weeks, I'm not sure they would be flattering on my new, semi-fuller frame (I keep telling myself I weigh more because of my muscles, but no).
I also love the fitted, short-sleeve khaki jacket. It's light enough for summer, and it would give any outfit a little structure and a whole lotta spank. It's just a totally fresh, summer look, and I'm digging it.

This dress is pretty much the blueprint for my summer wardrobe. Having tiny boobies, I'm not a huge fan of strapless dresses, but I've realized that strapless dresses that are smocked at the top (this one isn't, but oh well) are pretty flattering. I love the detailing at the bust. I wish Lent ended before April 4th, because it if did, I'd totally buy it and wear it to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. Bummer.

The only good thing about Lent (okay, there are lots of good things about Lent) is that by the time I can shop again, these outfits might be on sale. *Fingers crossed.


These Steve Madden shoes will be a DEFINITE, DEFINITE addition to my wardrobe. For shizzle. I saw them on Friday when I went to the mall with my Cousin C. Love them!
*Deep sigh. Only three more weeks. Only three more weeks. Only three more weeks.

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Strapless is the devil.

But I loooove those flats. I'm such a sucker for ballets.