Thursday, February 12, 2009

J.Crew = Happy Thoughts

I have re-fallen in love with J.Crew. I seriously heart their effortlessly super-chicly styled clothes and their beautifully bold colors -the chartreuse is absolutely drool-worthy. Sadly, J.Crew is completely out of my price range. I can only afford it, barely, if it's on sale. Here are some things that I'm currently smitten with:

Ooooh. I love these shiny shoes. But even on sale at $120 they are too pricey . It's not that I wouldn't splurge, but they're not every day shoes. They are sit in my closet and only come out on special occasion shoes.

They're called Claudia. Just like moi (well, you didn't think my real name was Smart Cookie, no?). Coincidence? Or fate? You decide.

This eyelet miniskirt is $98. But I lurve it. And I lurve how it's styled so casually cool.
My baby brother is getting married in May, and I ordered both of these dresses this week. Actually, it's the same dress, just in two different colors. But, duh, you can see that. Anyhoodle, I ordered them in two different sizes. I'm hoping that 1) the dress fits and makes me look lovely and 2) that I can actually choose between these two delicious colors.



My brother is having a late afternoon wedding, and I know that I can dress these babies up or down, if need be. Keep you fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that J.Crew dress, too. I love that the dress can be worth on a fun little shopping dress or dressed up to go out to dinner. Great choice.

I would love for you to review it for my blog!