Sunday, February 22, 2009

Because I AM SO UPSET!

and buying myself things is the only thing that makes me happy (besides Joe, but I can't carry him like a handbag or wear him like a pair of earrings).


This purse is $89.99 and is available at Fashion Flairs. Lately, I'm loving the color purple. I like it lots. But I don't LOVE it. I guess you could say, "I'm just not that into you (it)." These two pairs of Juicy Couture earrings are so beautiful! I have a horrible confession to make. I set my Macys card on fire last week and I bought this bracelet. It's even more beautiful in person, and I know I'll be wearing it often. Hell, for that price I better be sleeping in it. Anyhoodle, I'm still deeply enamoured with the Juicy Couture spring line. I'm especially loving the daisy earrings.

I've been stalking this handbag for the last three days. I visit it every time I log on, kinda like a puppy in the window of a pet store. It has a little bit of a retro feel to it. It's $58 smackaroonies, and I'm thinking I can get it if I allocate this week's tutoring salary toward it.
I tutor a fifth grader once a week for a cool $45. It's one hour, and it enables me to get a manicure/pedicure or go to Forever 21 or buy myself random stuff at Walgreens without any guilt.
So. This week, I have a feeling it's between the bag and the daisy earrings. Let me know, what's your vote?
And by the way, thank you, Mrs. LeDouchetard. Not only am I skinnier than your fat ass, but I'm also going to look way cuter. Put that in your fat ass and smoke it.

4 comments:

christina said...

i vote for the bag - i love it. earrings like that...i bet you could find cheaper. if not, save it for the next time you can spend that extra dough on yourself!

its hard though. i need to stop shopping, for serious. all this sympathy shopping i've been doing for myself the past month has finally caught up with my bank account -- and it has me upset. then i look at all these material things ive accumulated & say whats the point? but i do love the things. its just a reminder of sadness & my shopping addiction.

okay ramble ramble. im done! get the bag!

Anonymous said...

I'd go with the earrings. Handbags come and go, but those earring are sure to be a classic. In fact, maybe I'll get them, myself.

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

I'm not a huge fan of the bag either. Love the earrings, though. I still want the ring for myself. ;)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I'd go for the earrings. The styles for the handbags are in today and not tomorrow. Better go for the earrings. =)