Sunday, April 19, 2009

Two Weeks Notice

Nope, I'm not quitting -you crazy? Not in this recession!

I'm giving my fat two weeks notice. My brother is getting married on May 2nd. For weeks I've told myself that I'm going to get my jiggly bits into gear (I did really well during spring break, but last week was a DISASTER), but rather than following any kind of regimen, I've been having an eating orgy and feeding Mr. Pudge with reckless abandon.

I'm not heavy by any means, so it's not like I'm Hulk-ing it out of my clothes (even though my pants are so snug I'm worried about the buttons breaking free from their buttonhole prison). But my dress was a little snug around my hips, and I'm worried. Very worried.

So for the next twelve days, I've gottta kick it into high gear. Running, spinning, squats, lunges, bicep curls. No processed foods. Fruits, vegetables, eggs, steak, salad, chicken.

How much weight do you think I can lose? Is ten pounds too lofty of a goal? How about five? I can do five, right? Tomorrow I'll post my weight. Oh, my -the horror.

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

they say 6 pounds a month if you are eating healthy and really disciplined...

May 2nd!?!??! That is SO close!

*Giggles at "buttonhole prison".. I feel that way sometimes with my jeans, and I just bought the bellyband to deal with that, so now I unzip the whole mess and cover it with a band*

5 is a very lofty goal for 2 weeks. We are talking some mad dieting girl.. if you want to be healthy I mean.

Even fruits have sugar in them. You should Google this.. Something like tomatoes, grapes, and ANY sweet fruit should be avoided.

Celery is okay. Carrots are okay. Steamed chicken with steamed broccoli NO SAUCE is okay. Water is okay. Umm no steak. No seafood of any kind. No alochol. NO junk food, no sugar, no chocolate.

It's pretty crazy girl..