Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I'm feeling much better after my mental breakdown last week. Obviously, because I'm returning way earlier than planned. :) The good news is that I'm going to focus on my mental health, connecting with my body, and being at peace with myself, which I'm really excited about. In this whole (infertility) process, I feel like I've lost myself and my mind, more often than I would like.



Anyhoodle, last week I received a $50 Walmart Visa gift card from one of my students. I have to confess, though, since this student is a bit of stealer, I double-checked that it was valid. Nothing more embarrassing than going to a store and being told, "Um, no dummy. Someone just stole this and gave it to you." That is of course, worst case scenario because it's obviously not good customer service.


So, here are my choices:

At $98, these are the most frivolous, least likely to be worn. But, oh! How I love them!



Loving this seafoam dress from modcloth. I ordered two dresses from their site a few weeks ago, and even though they were pricier than I'm accustomed, I really love them. This dress is $54.99.



I need another pair of shoes like a hole in the head, but I don't have white sandals. And ever since I saw these at Dillards, I made a mental note (and I actually wrote it in my journal so I wouldn't forget!) of them. At $49 smackaroonies, I think they are super cutie.

And finally, this white eyelet dress from Delia's. I'm really struggling with being 34 and knowing that I should probably stop shopping a junior stores, but I'm not ready yet.



So be a lovey and cast your vote.


P.S. Thank you for the lovely notes about my departure. :)

P.P.S. My blog has had a makeover. I found this great site called shabby blogs. It's free and it's totally my speed, totally my style. Check it out.

3 comments:

Andie said...

I love the blue dress! Very cute.

oh, and I see some of my favorite fashion blogs in your blogroll- I don't know if you know- I started a wardrobe blog last year! You should stop by sometime! :)

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

White dress, for shizzle!

Love, Your FF

AmandaDufau said...

I vote for the white dress too!