Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Because I'm an Idiot, the Cliff's Notes Version

I have not been blogging regulary because my phone line has been "down". And by "down" I mean "disconnected," which I only found out today (after three months of not having either a landline or the internet) because I want J to start looking for a new job. STAT.

Deep sigh.

On a positive note, I'm calling tomorrow (that division of customer service was closed at 9 P.M.), and getting it all taken care of.

Seriously. Sometimes I amaze myself. And not in the good way.

But to be fair, I've been suffering from the H1NI of the emotional variety and any posts between then and now would've have gone something like this, blah, blah, blah, hate my life, blah, blah, blah, want a baby, blah, blah, blah, I'm so fat, blah, blah, blah, miserable, blah, blah, blah.

At least now that I'm feeling a little better, you'll get the misery with a dash of humor. Can we say, me likey?

To make you giggle until then, here's a little fact about myself. Sometimes, when I can't find a rubberband or a clip to put my hair up, I go to my panty drawer and use one of my thongs. Just around the house, mind you. Not in public or anything.

It'll be like I never left.

1 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

you are too much.

glad you're back! =)