Monday, October 13, 2008

Random Ramblings

Today I was:

  • struggling to get out of bed and out of my p.j.'s.
  • thanking Christopher Columbus for his chutzpah and the day off. You go around the world!
  • happy to be posting again after such a long hiatus!
  • debating on whether or not to buy a Swiffer Wet Jet, or just keep doing it ghetto style with the Cuban mop and a bottle of water. Three dogs + White Tile =prescription for insanity.
  • feeling like a book of antonyms. Calm, restless; happy, sad; satisfied, unsatisfied; blah, blah, blah.
  • coveting a pair of deliciously sexy Steven Madden booties.
  • planning how my alternate self would wear said booties in a parallel universe. I'm thinking skinny jeans, tank, shrunken jacket, and a scarf, all the better to strut my stuff against a cool fall breeze. As opposed to the soffee's, USMC t-shirt, and converse I am currently sporting.
  • dreading going to spinning class, but I've lost a teeny bit of poundage and I've got to suck it up and stick it out.
  • thinking, "There's got to be more...."

1 comments:

christina said...

i think your alternate universe outfit sounds lovely :) you could totally rock the scarf, unlike some others!